Appointed Ambassador, he represents his country in Spain, in the Principality of Monaco and in the Principality of Liechtenstein:
Attorney at Law
Dario Item is a qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy and has been a Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino until 2015.
He graduated in Law and Political Science, holds a PhD in Criminal Law (Phd) and a LL.M.. He offers legal advice in a law firm and notary office and in a Swiss asset management company.
- Qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy
- Former Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino
- Graduated in Law and Political Science
- PhD in Criminal Law
- LL.M in International cooperation against transnational financial organized crime
- LL.M Criminal Sciences, Juridical Psychology and Psychopathology of Criminal Conducts
- PgD. in Trust Law
- PgD. In Criminology
- TEP (STEP-Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, London (U.K.) – Full member)
Publications and News
Alois Von und zu Liechtenstein welcomed five new ambassadors to the Palace of the Princely Family on 13 December 2018 for the presentation of their letters of credence: Evandro De Sampaio Didonet, Ambassador of Brazil, José A. Fábrega Roux, Ambassador of the Republic...
Since 2016, Dario Item is the ambassador of Antigua and Barbuda to the Kingdom of Spain, the Principality of Monaco and the Principality of Liechtenstein. Among his task as an ambassador, he also represents and promote the image of the country around the world....
Antigua and Barbuda, Panama, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Bahrain have now their diplomatic representatives in Monaco. Their credentials were received by the Sovereign Prince at the end of February 2019. This is a common appointment in the Principality. One of the tasks...